Managing a restaurant or entertaining requires a fine balance between customer service, the menu and the ambiance. Having a live musician playing enhances the ambiance and therefore increases customer satisfaction. In addition, a live musician also:
- Reduces the customer’s perception of wait time between courses;
- Strongly influences the customer’s mood and often results in increased selection of menu items and wine selections;
- Relaxes customers and calms their mood. This behavior modification can reduce the customer’s anxiety level when mistakes happen during their dining experience;
- Having a live musician allows for the interaction between the customers and the musician. The musician is able to modify the play list to accommodate the mood of the customers. The customers may also request special songs that bring them back to a special event in their lives such as a wedding song or birthday song. Again, enhancing the dining experience;
- Having a live musician on a regular scheduled evening will also increase the attendance once the customers know the schedule;
Finally, live music also affects the mood of the workers serving the customers and this results in servers with a calmer and more pleasant attitude. Remember, servers are the frontline of any restaurant and are responsible to sell, acquire the next reservation and execute the restaurant's strategy with respect to dealing with the customers.
Restaurants having a live musician on a regular scheduled evening report a thirty-five percent (35 %) increase of regular customers for the evening.
To discuss how Quiet Moments can enhance your business or to receive a demo-CD, please feel free to contact Robert (Click Here).